2011년 8월 2일 화요일

About Camp

In this summer, I need to get into a camp, and I can pick one above three, camp Big Apple, camp Head Start Splash, and camp Ranch West. I think, since I 'm going there to study, camp Big Apple is the best compared to camp Head Start Splash and Ranch West. I have several reasons for it, and the thing I care about the most is environment and professors.
  I'll talk about  the environment and the benefits I can have about it if I go to camp Big Apple. I think, camp Big Apple has the best environment for studying english. First, we live in dormitory, with other students from around the world. The fact that we would live in dormitory doesn't really matter, but you need to focus on the fact that we live with students from other countries. English, is the language that a lot of people speak, around the world. So, if the people around the world meet, what language would they use? English! Because you will have to use English to communicate with your friends, you will speak a lot of english, and improve your english skills! Second, is the atmosphere. At camp Big Apple, we'll prepare for important English language tests like SATs, and it said that it's an intensive camp. If the students prepare for tests like SATs, that means that they have the ability to study for it, so they are in a quite high level. They all know that, so it won't be  a playing atmosphere. Besides, the teachers would direct you to make an intensive atmosphere. Ranch West, theycan choose the subjects that is for entertainments only, so we can abuse the freedom, and Head Start Splash, from the information, it seems  as if  it's more like playing than studying.
   Now, about the professors. They said that they would teach their students with korean professors, with at least masters degree, from an American university. Since korea isn't an English speaking country, for korean people, English would be a second language. To go to an American university, you will need to speak English fluently. That means, they are not lazy, and they can do more in same time. This means they would prepare well for the students. They would probably do their best to their students. On the other hand, at camp Ranch West, they just graduated, and there's no mention about degrees, so you'll never know the career of your teacher. Camp Head Start Splash,  it's same for them too.
 Although there certainly are some bad sides of  camp Big Apple, compared to other camps, but I think those two major benefits  I mentioned above, and other minor things, can overcome those bad sides. To conclude, I think camp Big Apple is the best.

댓글 1개:

  1. Camp Big Apple is good too, but I think ranch one is the best^^

    답글삭제