2011년 7월 28일 목요일

My Plants

Singonium Variegata
 I'm going to write about my plants, and this is the first one, singonium. It likes water, and I give it water once in a week. But, I don't keep it in a bright place, because then, I would have to give it water more often. And, if I keep it in too sunny place, its leaves burn, and become useless. Also, because it likes water, it can live with roots only in water, like the picture.(In my room, I have few of those using that way.) I think it's very easy to keep it. It can live without water for two weeks( I didn't keep it like that for more than two weeks.), and it really grows fast.( It was nessesary for me to change the pot.)

댓글 1개:

  1. Change your blog to English! Otherwise, I really like it. I grow plants as well, though they are mostly herbs to use in cooking. Your plant looks easy to take care of. Maybe I'll get one.

    답글삭제