2011년 7월 28일 목요일

About Clara

Hello, my name is Clara, and I live in a big city, eventhough I lived in country side a year ago. I'm pretty stubborn, and I almost get what I want, except the case of meeting a more stubborn girl. ( I really need to change this!!!!) You might have guessed it, but I'm not the coolist girl in the world.( If I'm cool as the temperture now, I'll no have other wishes. Maybe I will. So cold.)
Anyways, I like playing badminton at park, with my dad and sister, at a small playground in our apartment. Recently, I've played it until I reached three-hundred. That's my best score. Also, I like keeping plants. so, there's a lot of plants in my room. I think it's pretty cool, plants growing the way I take care of it, eventhough most of you or all won't think that way. I think keeping them in water is the best. I don't have to take care of them much. I hope I go to my home soon, (even if it's hopeless,) and that's pretty much of me. Thank you.

댓글 1개: