2011년 8월 8일 월요일

After two weeks......

Now, two weeks had passed in this glps camp. So, I'd like to review some of the parts in subject. In class 18, we have 5 subjects; writing, debate, math, golf, and history. We have debate the most, then history, writing, math, golf. We speak korean in math and golf. My friends say that that's because they can't speak english, and othes are in english. The subject I like the best, well, it's math. These are the reasons why I don't like it. Debate, I 'm the judge oftenly, and I don't like that. History, this is better than most of the others because at history class, we have the freedom, but the problem is that it takes all of my time away and we need to do the presentation.Writing, I won't write the reason because this is the writing class. Golf, it's okay of some minutes, but doing it for two hours, it's a torture!
I wish that I could go home fast, and still, I have 12days left!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기